Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Aunt Judy (My Dad's Sister) and Aunt Brenda (My Mom's Sister)

Front: Billy and Tammie
Back: Cathy and Nancy

Some special thoughts from Aunt Judy:

I wish that Tammie was closer to me. Whenever, I saw her I used to love to talk with her. She has so much personality and always has a smile. I remember when Tammie and Billy were small, Uncle Bob had a huge Santa and would take it outside and knock on the windows, then he held up the huge Santa. Cathy and Nancy were also there, and they would all run to the window.

Aunt Judy



Front L-R: Chris and Tara
Back L-R: Me (genuine corduroy suit!!!), Tam, Brenda and Lenny

A note from Aunt Brenda:

When I think of you, Tam, I remember when you were a little girl. Mimi, Noni, and I were so excited when you were coming to visit, The house lit up because of you. Later I would come and stay with you. We watched cartoons on Saturday mornings and you loved to go shopping with your mom and me.
I remember that you had the chicken pox when you were the flower girl at my wedding. You wondered if anyone would notice.
I remember when you were in high school-those crazy years!
I remember your wedding and that Tara was your flower girl. Later you were a bridesmaid for Tara. You and Mike were great parents to Sean and Derek.
How could I ever forget our trips to New York City at Christmas? The shopping, dinners, shows, and your favorite-laughing about everything and everybody!
I remember our weekend in Boston for Sarah's wedding. Another weekend of fun!
I remember that you called me this Spring and said you wished we would get together more often. I told you that we would all be at the Balloon Rally. You were really happy and so excited to see Riley, Caleb, and Lucas again.
I remember our last hug at the Balloon Rally. Your sense of humor and zest for a good time will never be forgotten, Tam.

I Love You,
"Aunt" Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment