Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tammie's Daddy


My father wanted to write something about Tammie and below is his note:

I remember the day she was born, and I was in the hospital waiting to see my little girl. Wow, when I saw her and her big brown eyes that were wide open looking at me, I thought how lucky we both were to have such a beautiful little girl.

Growing up, she was a happy girl; and enjoyed life to the fullest. She loved going on trips and especially going to Disney World, and Conneaut Lake in Pennsylvania.

If she were on a vacation with her husband Mike, she would always call and tell us about the days events.

As a teacher for many years, she was asked to participate in the production of the War of the Worlds movie in Athens, NY. The children cast members that she taught loved her very much.

Whatever she took part in, whether it was teaching, bringing up two children (Derek and Sean), or being active in sports in Ravena, NY.; she was loved by everyone.

Tammie's Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment