Friday, September 18, 2009

Sister Amy



I remember the first time meeting Tam and thinking finally I have a sister. We have always clicked from day one. We could talk about anything, just like sisters do. We would laugh, cry and then go shopping. I always looked forward to Tammie, Mike, Sean and Derek coming up to visit, so many wonderful memories.

If I were to pick one memory with Tam, it would be the day she told us she would have a baby for Billy and I. We had just had another fertility cycle fail.

We all know, Tam has always been high spirited and outspoken, but I think most people miss the fact that she has a heart of gold and would give anything to see her family happy. I believe her greatest accomplishment would be Sean and Derek. Those of you who know these two guys would agree and I know she would, too

Sis, you are in my thoughts and prayers and I would give anything to you, for a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment