Monday, October 25, 2010

Letter from Mom


Tam,

It's hard to believe that it has been a year since we actually were able to see your beautiful smile and to give you a kiss and tell you we love you. Each day, I think of you throughout the many hours, the things around me remind me of you and Billy when you both lived here. I hope I never have to leave this house.

The last several years, you and your father went shopping and among other things you bought our Christmas cards; I always loved them. This past year, I used the cards that you had purchased. This year, your father and I had to pick out our cards without you. We got some that I'm sure that you would have liked.

Your boys have been so good staying in touch with us and we feel very close to both Sean and Derek. You would be proud of them; you were a good Mother.

The whole family will always remember you and never stop loving you.

Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment