Friday, October 15, 2010

I Loved Tammie - Chris Brown



I loved Tammie,

She was a powerhouse figure in my life.

I used to visit her at her house in Ravena, NY. She and I used to listen to classic rock at her house. I remember when Sean was only one year old and Derek wasn't even born yet. I remember how much she loved her children. I remember how proud she was of Sean, and how proud she was of Derek's birth.

We used to listen to classic rock n' roll and had a good time listening to bands like Rod Stewart and Led Zeppelin, and used to have a good time talking, and hanging out. I used to love her "scary story" about Camillus Hill, and the strange Halloween characters that she used to love to tell about about "the people" coming down from the hill to attack us. Halloween is my favorite holiday and I used to love Tammie's stories.

I found Tammie to be one of the most interesting people I have ever hung out with. I want her boys to remember her as a teacher, a mother, and a go-getter. She was always ambitious.

We had a good time together because Tammie was an important person, with important dreams, and she loved to have a good time. She was also a very intelligent person with dreams to teach.

Christopher Brown

1 comment: