Monday, July 5, 2010

Photos from Slides



Tammie and neighbor kid. The neighbor kid's family hated us, so she will remain nameless. I probably should have edited her out, but I thought it was a nice picture.

Too hot for me to go for a run, so I decided to spend some time trying to transfer slides to my digital camera. My Mom gave me a bunch of Tammie and I thought that I would give it a try.

Tammie at my grandparent's house

Tammie on the slide in our backyard after her first day at school.

My cousin Nancy, Tammie and I at my Grandmother Hastings (Lefler) Home. Nana, Lewis and my Mom are in the backround. My Mom was and still is a dominant shuffleboard player.

Me, Mom, Tammie and Mimi eating a fine meal somewhere

Tammie dressed as a tree for some dance recital

Tammie sitting by herself in a pink dress. I am quite confident that my parents still have that chair.

Tammie dressed as a tree again. Sean and Derek, I think your mom might have been a little obsessed with this outfit.

Tammie in her majorette outfit. I have no idea why she was a majorette. I'll have to check with Mom.

My father and Tammie sitting in our front yard. I know for a fact that they still have that chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment