Wednesday, July 28, 2010

More From Wellsville, New York





Library terrace



Main Street

\



Allentown School ( a lot of Swarthouts attended school here)


Uncle Nathan - My Grandfather's Brother

Remnant of the oil industry


Nana and Lew's








Pink House in Wellsville, Ny


Location of my Grandparents' store. Searle's News Store in Wellsville, NY



The tree on the left was planted my sister and the one on the right was planted in honor of me! They were kept trimmed and kept short all these years.


We had many a wiffleball battle in this yard. (and there were many times that I just played there by myself)


Front porch of my Grandparents' home




I loved sitting on the glider and watching the trains go by with my Grandfather. Tammie and the rest of us, were constantly warned not to climb the railings.




Saying goodbye to my grandmother's good friend and next-door neighbor, Marley.


Mimi's chair

No comments:

Post a Comment