Sunday, April 4, 2010

Get the Candy!

I will never forget the Easter in Camillus, when my sister realized that she forgot the candy and decided to travel the three hours back to her home in Ravena to retrieve it. We all tried to convince her that it was a nutty idea, but she was having nothing of it. As Mike tried to point out to her, she could have gone to the local grocery store the next day and picked up candy at 50% off, but that wasn't Tam. Instead she made us all worried sick as she went out into the night. She arrived back at my parents sometime in the early morning with chocolate bunnies in hand. I am not sure why I didn't offer to go with her, but I probably thought it was such a goofy idea that I refused to entertain it. I don't recall sleeping much that night, though, because I was worried about her.









No comments:

Post a Comment