Sunday, December 13, 2009

Funny Face

Sean, Tammie and Derek

I was looking at this picture and I had to lighten it up a bit just to see her face. My parents have a big red maple tree to the left of where the picture was taken and it makes the yard so shady. I love how Tammie has this crazy look on her face and how little Sean is trying to immitate it. People who know me, might recall me making a similar face at times. Well, I stole the idea from Tam. She was so much fun sometimes and she had a sense of humor that just pushed limits. I can see that in her boys, as they also can be very funny.

Tonight, I was looking at Tam's Facebook page and she listed under her activities: fun, fun, fun. That pretty much sums her up, as she was all about that. I guess that is one of the things I miss the most about her. She was someone that you could be so silly with and share some great laughs.

The other night, I found myself taking a bunch of teens to the New Moon film and my mind started wandering near the end of it. Things became funny that shouldn't have been and just like in days past with my sister; I started laughing uncontrollably. Why I thought two vampire types fighting was hilarious is beyond me, but it was the first real belly laugh that I have had in years. Tam never got to the point where she took herself too seriously and that is what I have to relearn.

Here is a show and performer that she regularly laughed at. She would just lose it, when Dolly came down on that swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment